Thanks for visiting Speaker Fulfillment Services and for checking us out as a possible provider for your info product duplication and fulfillment needs. It is much appreciated.
For us, working with information marketers is about so much more then duplicating a disc or printing a manual. It’s about helping you to succeed as an info marketer. It’s about helping you realize your dream of helping others by sharing your knowledge and expertise with them.
That’s why when you work with Speaker Fulfillment Services in addition to top notch product duplication and order fulfillment you’ll also receive:
- Complimentary product critiques. Anytime you’re working on a new product we’ll be happy to review that product for you and offer our input on how you can improve the consumption and stickiness of your product.
- Complimentary website critique. Need some input on your sales copy, a sales video or your site in general? SFS co-founders Bret Ridgway and/or Bryan Hane will personally review your material and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Our caring staff. We’re here to help. You can actually talk to a real person here if you want. We’re not some automated machine – we’re an organization of people dedicated to helping you succeed.
- Discounted or complimentary tickets to many of the top industry events. Because of our relationships with many of the top event promoters (many are SFS clients) we often have access to discounted or complimentary tickets to some of the biggest events in the industry and we’re happy to make those available to you for your continuing education.
- SFS client only discounts to any products we create and to our online classic marketing bookstore at SFSBookstore.com.
- PR opportunities. We regularly scan HARO (Help a Reporter Out) and when we see a media request for something that’s right up your alley we’ll bring it to your attention. So we’re kind of like an extra set of marketing opportunities eyes working for you!
So take the next step and click on the “Getting Started” tab and complete the New Client Application to get things rolling. We’re looking forward to working with you.